We only breed occasionally at Mimmenuk. All our companion puppies are sold on non-breeding agreements. All puppies come with at least one vaccine, routine deworming, microchipped for permanent identification, vet checked and a written health guarantee. Each puppy also has his or her own puppy pack filled with numerous items, and written information along with out contract and health guarantee. If for any reason you cannot keep your puppy it is to be returned to Mimmenuk Kennels. We understand that unforeseen things do happen but we ask that you read as much as possible about the breed and ask as many questions as you can so that we can be sure that an Alaskan Malamute will fit your lifestyle. Understand that when talking to most reputable breeders they will be asking you lots of questions and will be more than happy to answer any of yours. We are not being nosy, difficult or want to pry into your personal life, we just want our precious puppies to go to homes that are best suited for the breed. When you purchase a puppy you are making a lifetime commitment and we hope that when one of our puppies leave our home it is to go to their forever home and suitable to your lifestyle and family. If your are interested in one of our puppies please fill out a QUESTIONNAIRE and we will contact you. We look forward to talking to you We take responsibility for every puppy we produce. If you are interested in acquiring a puppy from Mimmenuk Alaskan Malamutes, please send us an email or call asking to be notified, if and when a litter is expected. We will notify you via email when the breeding takes place and when the puppies are whelped.
* We require a $250 non refundable deposit to hold a puppy for a potential buyer.
* No deposits will be accepted until the puppies have safely been whelped and are 5 weeks old.
* Puppies are reserved in order of receipt of deposit.
* All companion/pet puppies must be spayed/neutered and are sold with a non-breeding agreement which is registered with the CKC.
* Buyers will be required to sign a contract.
* CKC papers will be transferred to the buyer upon proof of spay/neuter.
* If you are interested in a potential show/breeding prospect, unless you are an established breeder, the dog will be sold on a co-ownership along with a non-breeding agreement. This will be lifted by the breeder when all stipulations in the contract have been met.
*If your are interested in one of our puppies please fill out a QUESTIONNAIRE and we will contact you. We look forward to talking to you.
Copyright @ Mimmenuk Kennels 1998-2010 by Brigitte Wiatowski. All rights reserved. No part of this site including artwork, graphics, photos, logos etc. may not be copied, reproduced, edited or republished without the express permission of the author.